- The course objective to groom the students to enable them to work on current technology scenarios as well as prepare them to keep pace with the changing face of technology and the requirements of the growing automation in manufacturing industry. The course curriculum has been designed keeping in view the emerging trends in advanced machining as well as contemporary and futuristic human resource requirements of the industry.
- Eligiblity: 10th pass and above
Preparing Program for CNC Milling Operations Optimizing the Program Preparing & Setting for Operation with Test Run Simulation Setup of Tools with Radial & Axial Offset Values Execution of Part Program
- Understand the Principle of CNC Machines.
- Understand application and use of CNC Milling machine.
- Understand various concepts of Work, Geometry and Tool offsets.
- Understand various tools used in CNC Milling machine.
- Understand various operations performed on CNC Milling Machine.
- Understand programming of CNC Milling Machine (all major milling cycles).
- Understand basics of external programming and data transfer.