- The course objective to groom the students to enable them to work on current technology scenarios as well as prepare them to keep pace with the changing face of technology and the requirements of the growing automation in manufacturing industry. The course curriculum has been designed keeping in view the emerging trends in advanced machining as well as contemporary and futuristic human resource requirements of the industry.
- Eligibility:10th Pass and above
Introduction & Preparation Of Part Geometry Optimizing Tool Path Preparing & Setting For Operation With Test Run Simulation Setup Of Zero Point Displacement With Tool Offset Values For Different Tools Execution Of Part Program.
- Understand the Principle of CNC Machines.
- Understand application and use of CNC Turning machine.
- Understand various concepts of Work, Geometry and Tool offsets.
- Understand various tools used in CNC Turning machine.
- Understand various Operations performed on CNC Turing Machine.
- Understand programming of CNC Turing Machine (all major turning cycles).
- Understand basics of external programming and data transfer.