- Course Type (STC/MTC/LTC): STC (Short Term Course)
CATIA an acronym of computer-aided three-dimensional interactive application is a multi-platform software suite for computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), PLM and 3D, developed by the French company Dassault Systèmes.
Mechanical engineers equipped with CATIA 3D Modeling tools can gain insight into key factors of quality and performance early in the product development phase. Digital prototyping, combined with digital analysis and simulation, allows product development teams to virtually create and analyze a mechanical product in its operating environment.
- Work perfectly in all design, analysis & manufacturing areas in their industries.
- Create rich & complex product design, assemblies & drawing of these parts.
- Confident enough to program and operate the CNC machines solve day-to-day problems and the team of machinists & programmers & designers.
- Know linear, nonlinear, explicitly dynamic structural & steady state, transient thermal analysis.
- Know how to lead a team & handle manpower in industries.